EXPERIENCE, QUALITY & TIMELINESS
We pride ourselves on being a premier commercial and residential plumbing and heating company. Our goal is to provide the highest quality service, repair, design and installation services, on schedule, and on budget along with outstanding customer service. We understand that time and cost are crucial so we strive to go above and beyond our client’s expectations. For our customers peace of mind, we offer valuable money saving service and maintenance contracts..
OUR COVID-19 STATEMENT
During this challenging time, Mickelson Plumbing & Heating’s focus is on supporting our
customers, our employees and the local community. As the coronavirus pandemic continues to
evolve, we want to assure you that performing our services goes hand-in-hand with our
commitment to protect you and your family against the spread of COVID-19.
Mickelson Plumbing & Heating is taking measures to ensure the wellness of our valued customers.
New policies for all employees:
- Any employee(s) that test positive for COVID-19—or whose family member tests
positive—must remain at home until they receive medical clearance to return to work.
- Require any team members who are sick or have a fever to stay at home until they are
symptom and fever-free for 48 hrs.
- All service vehicles are fully stocked with gloves, face masks, and protective booties.
- We further empower employees to walk away from any worksite they consider dangerous
- All technicians must wash their hands and use a sanitizer before and after each on-site
engagement. We further ask employees to frequently clean commonly touched surfaces
in their trucks and workstations.
- As always, we require continued compliance with all OSHA safety standards regulations.
We take great pride in serving our community and will continue to closely monitor the situation
and will do our part in communicating with our customers.
MAKE TRADES GREAT AGAIN PODCAST
Featuring Andy Mickelson and Eric Aune
The skilled trades have been looked down on for decades. Colleges, teachers, guidance counselors and TV have marketed the 4-year degree to society as the only way to make in the world today. We plan to bust that myth and elevate the trades and those with the skills to pay the bills.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.